Thursday, May 29, 2008

RELATIONSHIPS

I'm back among the living of the blogosphere. The reason I have not posted anything new in about a week, because I didn't have much to say. I'd rather not post just to post, but want to have some "meat" to what I'm writing.

I had a great long weekend and enjoyed celebrating my birthday with friends on Friday, shopping and spending my birthday money on Saturday (visiting the local bike shop, mall, and Tri shop). On Saturday night, I went on a bike ride that was halted about mile 13 due to a flat tire. I repaired the flat and took it easy coming back home. On Sunday, I celebrated my birthday for the first time away from family and close friends. It was a little hard (okay it was really hard), but it continued to reinforce that one word that is so important to me -- relationships.

In my opinion, some people throw this word around flippantly. The fact is....the Lord created us to be in relationships. He carved out a spot deep in our soul to long to be in relationship with Him and created us to be in community with one another. I've been encouraged over the past few days as the Lord has revealed Himself and a small glimpse of who He is. He has also placed people strategically in my path to encourage me and walk beside me on the journey called life.

The title of my blog reveals a little bit of my heart. I'm seeking to find that abundant life in Christ and I've been fortunate to experience a little slice of that pie this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tadalafil 20 mg For treatment of erectile brokenness daytime by day use Adults-2.5 milligrams mg one time per day, required simultaneously every day, without carefulness for the chance of sexual motion. Your PCP strength changes your portion trust in the situation. Kids Use isn't instructed.