Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Seattle Trip

What a WEEKEND? I had so much fun this weekend visiting KB and her friends (David and Christa) in Seattle. If you ever get the chance to go to Seattle, you want KB as your tour guide. She was the greatest! We packed more activities into three days than you would have ever thought possible. I'm very tired, but I would not trade myexperience for anything.

I might not ever move to Seattle, but I will definitely visit again. The culture, the majestic mountains, and the outdoor activities alone will be enough to bring my back to the Pacific Northwest again.

Some highlights from the trip include (in no particular order):
  • Trips to the Original Starbucks (several)
  • Experiencing Pike Place Market
  • Scenic overlook in Queen Anne (absolutely breathtaking)
  • Eating at dives, bakeries, and great seafood places throughout the weekend
  • Hiking Rattlesnake Ledge Trail -- great view from the vista
  • Hanging out with KB, David, and Christa -- fun people
  • Hearing Mark Driscoll speak at Mars Hill Church
  • Experiencing the Sunday Farmers Market in Ballard
  • The Troll
  • Lake Union boat ride
  • Shopping at the REI mothership store - impressive
  • Seeing Mount Rainier from my airplane window

Here is a brief slideshow chronicling my trip:


You can also view or download any of my photos from this link. (Click here)

No comments: