Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Training Update: Ironman 70.3 Kansas

Hello all--

I'm back....I apologize for the lengthy absence in posting. I hope the two videos I posted on Friday were enough to bring you back. In fact, I thought they were so funny I'm going to include "ab workout" into my Friday training update.

For all of you concerned individuals back in the home state and those around the world that have paid me respect and continue to read my blog, here is my most recent training update.

Friday -- Ab workout, Ride 28 miles
Saturday -- Hike 7,500 foot mountain (wasn't in the training plan, but I loved it!!)
Sunday -- Brick (14 mile bike (due to darkness) and 5 mile run -- I FELT GREAT!
Monday -- Strength training, core training
Tuesday -- 7-8 mile run (:58 min) -- I felt like I was floating -- gotta love runs like that
Wednesday -- 16 mile bike ride (~:45 min) -- felt horrible, legs were heavy, returned to the house early

Tomorrow, I'm back in the pool and going to try the legs again on another run. I'm also looking forward to a nice long ride on Saturday and then an 8K race on Saturday night in downtown Scottsdale.

No comments: