Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back on the Bandwagon

Back in February, I mentioned something about a half Ironman in June that I signed up for back in January. It felt like as soon as I posted that my life went into warp speed. I can't tell you where March went. With a long business trip, Easter, and my parents visiting, I was pretty busy. In addition, I started coaching Little League baseball and continued with YoungLife. Did I mention I also held down a full time job? Suffice to say....I hadn't trained very much and was planning to back out. That was until my 5 friends from Houston got a hold of me. With a little encouragement (which could have been mistaken for coercion), I decided to "saddle up" and jump back on the bandwagon. My goal: FINISH and have fun doing it. I'm going to start posting my training updates to keep my friends informed on how I'm doing as well as you.

TRAINING UPDATE:
Monday -- 45 minute run
Tuesday -- 25 minute swim (20 laps -- down and back)

The ROAD to Kansas begins in Arizona.

1 comment:

John Hearn said...

Was beginning to wonder what happened to you...glad to see that you are back at it.

John