Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Momma

She loves me and my family unconditionally. She models Christ's love on a daily basis to everyone around her. She is quick to serve and slow to take credit for the work. She has courage in the face of adversity. She raised two boys and knows more about the game of baseball than most women will ever know. She is always willing to put a hot meal on the table when I come home to visit. She is a scheduler and planner and has managed to pass that personality type down to her son. She loves people and chances are you will meet someone who knows her every time you go out in public. She always knows when to make a timely phone call or send a letter to let you know she loves you when you are having a bad day. She is willing to stand in support of her husband and two boys through thick and thin. She loves being a grandmother and never misses a chance to pick something for her granddaughters when she goes to Target. She bleeds maroon and loves being an Aggie mom. She is always on the move and doesn't show signs of stopping soon. She is always willing to go above and beyond what you normally expect. She is my mom. She is one of my biggest fans and she means the world to me.

I thank God every day for the blessing she has been in my life.

Momma, I love you more than words can adequately express!! Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: