Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless the USA -- Happy 4th of July

This past week, I've been in Half Moon Bay, CA for a work conference. I've had a great time and the weather has been absolutely beautiful; however, I'm ready to be home and will be flying back tomorrow. This explains my lack of blogging over the past week.

On to bigger and better things....today is our nation's Independence Day -- 4th of July. Today, I hope that you pause to reflect on the extraordinary blessing on our great country. We are very fortunate to enjoy liberties and freedoms that many, many people around the world are not as fortunate to enjoy. We are guaranteeed rights by a Constitution that has stood the test of time for more than 220 years. Finally, we are protected by brave men and women every day that stand in the gaps to make sure those freedoms and liberties are preserved and protected.

Here is a short video of a Navy SEAL who did just that -- stood in the gap for his fellow soliders and you and me.

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments: