Monday, July 21, 2008

Tour de Texas recap

Family and Friends; Schlitterbahn Fun and Sonic Happy Hour; Redneck Watching and Rudy's BBQ; Strawberry Ice Cream and Sunday Siestas; Encouraging Conversations with Extraordinary People; Life Changes and a Lifetime of Memories -- all wrapped up into one weekend in one great state.

My mini-vacation took me to Dallas and San Antonio. I was renewed, refreshed, and affirmed.

I pray that I never forget the tremendous blessings of family (mom and dad, brother and sister, grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, and nieces) and friends that never leave my side, who are always there for me, know me inside and out, encourage me to chase after my dreams, and challenge me to walk daily with the Lord.

Here is a picture of five dog tired people after OPENING and CLOSING Schlitterbahn. We used Saturday to its fullest and left with no regrets and a ton of memories!!


(L to R: Megan, Ben, me, Katy, Travis)

I ENJOYED SPENDING A DAY AT "THE BAHN" WITH ALL 4 OF YOU!!!

No comments: