Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Out of Rhythm

Do you ever have those times when your computer is just not syncing with your Blackberry, your T's are not crossed and your I's are going undotted, or when your brain has taken a temporary sabbatical and didn't give your body the memo?

I'm going through one of those periods right now. Life is not going all wrong, it is just not going all right. I have not been "clicking on all cylinders" recently. To give you some examples -- I'm forgetting dinner dates, appointments, and things on my to do list which is very uncharacteristic.

I've been through these periods of life before and I've learned how to recognize them. For me, the wheels begin to wobble a bit when I'm tired or stressed or have too much on my plate – all three of which describe my life over the past three weeks. But now is the time, while I have two weeks before my next test, to get back on track. To rest, reevaluate, and recharge before I go back at it again.

Do you ever experience these times when life is not moving in one fluid motion? How do you deal or cope with these periods in life?

No comments: