Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday My Precious, Little Mal Gal



One year ago today, I received a call that I will not forget for a long time. My brother's brand new baby girl was being life flighted to Texas Childrens' Hospital in Houston. I immediately packed up my bags and headed to the airport to catch the next Southwest Flight to Houston. During the days and weeks to come, we waited patiently to see what the Lord had in store for Mallory's life.

What a blessing it is to say that she is here with us today to celebrate her very first year on this earth. I'm reminded every day that she is the Lord's little child and He has a very special plan for her little life. I don't get to see her as much as I'd like because of my location in relation to my brother and sister in law, but I love her with all of my heart.

Today, me and my whole family celebrate the wonderful blessing the Lord gave us when He gave us Mallory Belle Wilson.

Mallory, I love you more than words can describe. You are precious and cute beyond belief and I'm so thankful that I have the awesome privilege of being your uncle.

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

-Uncle Burke

No comments: