Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Stars at Night Are Big and Bright.....

...Deep in the Heart of Texas. Problem is – I haven't been able to see the stars because of all of the rain we have been getting here in the Dallas area. I've actually enjoyed the rain because it was a rare occurance in Arizona.

My mom, dad, and I made it back to the DFW area around 8 p.m. (local time) on Saturday night. Talk about EXHAUSTION!! It was very exhausting. I've slept until 9 a.m. yesterday and today and I never do that....EVER! I've been in disarray recently because most of my stuff is still in boxes on my floor. I spent about three hours today getting things in order so life is starting to fall back in place. I'm one of those wierd people who doesn't make good decisions and can't think straight when my house is looks like someone dropped a bomb in the middle of it.

Yesterday, I went for my first job interview and have a follow up interview today. I also received my CPR (adult, children, and infant) AED certification yesterday. It is one of those things you hope you never have to use, but in the event you do, you are prepared and will be able to respond appropriately.

I'm back in business now and will be blogging more regularly now that I have Internet and a computer to access.

No comments: