Friday, August 1, 2008

#8 - Texas Aggie Football


The beginning of August signals one thing -- summer is drawing to a close and college football is about to commence. Today, USA Today released its Top 25 Coach's Poll and although my Ags were not mentioned I'm not too worried. We are going to take everyone by surprise and be the last team standing come January. Let's be honest, we might not win the national title but I think we will surprise some people. We have very little expectations coming into the season with a new coach, so all of the pressure will be off. If we end the season with 9 or 10 wins, I will be absolutely elated.

I'm planning to be back in Aggieland several times this season with the games. If you've never been to College Station on Gameday Saturday, you should take some time out and go. It is an EXPERIENCE!!

In less than 30 days the Fightin' Texas Aggies will take to Kyle Field to begin another exciting football season. Whoop!

No comments: