Monday, August 4, 2008

Grand Canyon = BIG/ Me = small

Yesterday was another big reminder of just how big God is!!

Feeling adventurous and realizing that my time in Arizona is coming to a close, I decided to head north to see the Grand Canyon. I could start listing grandious adjectives to describe how unbelieveable it really is, but I simply do not have enough room. I've seen it many times in pictures, but seeing it in person is a completely different story.

I drove to Flagstaff where I took an old steam engine train north to the Canyon. We had three hours to spend at the Canyon before we returned home, so I was only able to get about 2 1/2 miles down into it. Next time I want to hike to the bottom, spend the night at a campground and then raft the Colorado River. Who is coming with me?

Enjoy the pictures from my trip

No comments: