Friday, August 8, 2008

# 6 and #7 - Why I'm Excited About Moving Back to Texas

Continuing my series of posts on why I'm excited about moving back to Texas....

#7- The Landscape....tall trees, green grass, rivers, big lakes, Sunday rain showers, hot summers, mild winters. I'm one of the few people that actually enjoy the natural moisterizers that come from humidity. It makes me feel like I've worked out really hard after a long run. :) I'm ready to see green after living in the desert the past 1 1/2 years.



#6- Blue Bell Ice Cream with Dr. Pepper-- Seriously, the best ice cream in the world and the best soft drink in the world is made right in the Lone Star State. And word on the street is that my uncle is a huge ice cream fan. I will definitely be enjoying a bowl right along with him and it will not matter if I'm training for an upcoming race or not.

No comments: