Monday, August 11, 2008

#4 -- Why I'm (NOT) Excited About Moving Back to Texas

My friends here in Arizona.

I'm changing gears a bit and using one of my Top 10's to tell why it will be hard to move back to the great state. I've realized over the past two weeks that I've had the chance to meet and form relationships with some amazing people here in the Valley. From work to YoungLife to baseball and everything in between, there are many people that I will miss once I leave the Valley on Friday.

Friendships are very important to me and when you have the opportunity to be surrounded by people who encourage you, laugh with you, laugh at you, are there to listen, and love doing crazy things just like you, it's hard to let go.

To all my friends here in the Valley (and you know who you are), I will miss you a BUNCH! I will miss working with you, serving alongside you, having dinner with you, coaching your son's baseball team, and having the chance to see you face to face on a regular basis. Don't worry...I plan to keep in touch and hope you will too!!

Moving to Arizona was not an easy transition, but the relationships I formed have made my time here in the Valley sweet.

No comments: