Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm back among the Blogosphere living!!!

I took a brief two week blog hiatus for my move back to Texas and the start of school. I think I've found a schedule that I can start to work with so blogging re-enters my daily to-do list. I appreciate all of my faithful blog readers who have contacted me asking me when my next post would be. I'm humbled that many of you would even take the time to read my blog on a daily and/or weekly basis.

By way of update, I just completed my second week of school and I'm truly enjoying every minute of it. I'm working two jobs and trying to make a 4.0. A lofty goal...yes...but what is the use of a goal if its not going to take some work to get there. I haven't really had any funny experiences during my time in school....YET. Just be patient and remember who is writing this post. Something is bound to happen to me sooner than later that makes you ask yourself -- did that really happen to him?

I'm currently sitting in one of my favorite airports -- Sky Harbor Airport. I'm a little nostalgic as I sit here thinking back on all of the flights I took out of this airport over the past year and half. I'm only here for a short while before I head to LA for a Malibu, CA wedding. Yes, it's beach time this weekend and I'm looking forward to a little fun in the sun and the sand. I'm sure I will have some great pictures to share from this weekend. Hopefully, I can catch some of those great California sunsets.

Keep checking back.....more regular updates to come!!

No comments: