Monday, September 15, 2008

Got a little story for ya....

Last week, I decided to walk on the wild side a little bit and wear my favorite Texas A&M shirt on campus. Now granted I'm not in the middle of Austin, TX but a UT system school is darn close. As I was walking to one of my brutal labs, a fellow student greeted me with a "Gig'em." Ahhhh....what? I was literally speechless. How could this happen? She was too far away before any words exited my mouth. I carried on about my day writing it off as a "chance" encounter or a fluke until I was greeted with another "Gig'em" from a completely different student on the other side of campus about an hour later. Are you kidding me? I was greeted politely not once but twice on a UT system school campus. I seriously thought I was imagining things which is very possible since my sleepy time has been diminished since returning to school.

All of my Longhorn friends might tell you differently, but I think deep down everyone who wears orange and white has a little Aggie in them. :) Okay...maybe that's a little bit of a stretch.

More from campus later on this week....

No comments: