Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why I Luv Southwest?

There are many reasons why I LUV flying Southwest -- not withstanding that I'm close to being "A-List" because I fly with them so much. But one of the main reasons is because they make traveling FUN. So when I read this post from JetWhine, I thought to myself -- all in a day's work at Southwest Airlines. I have experienced this fun spirit countless times during my travel.

There is no doubt about it, no matter how many times you've flown or how efficiently you can naviagate an airport, traveling is highly stressful. -- energizing, yet stressful. It's refreshing to see an airline put so much importance on their customers.

It begs the question -- would the other airlines post huge financial losses if they dedicated more focus to their customers?

(Note to the other airlines: You might want to investigate on how you can follow their lead.)

No comments: