Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Going International!! Visitor from Lisbon, Portugal

First off, if you are reading my blog, I'm so thankful. So many people over the past few weeks have told me that they've been reading my blog. I'm absolutely blown away that you would find what I write half way interesting.

With that mind, I thought I'd check out my blog audience's makeup today so that I could tailor my material to make it more interesting for my readers. As I was checking my site meter today, I noticed that I have a reader in Lisbon, Portugal. What??? I had to look on a map to find out where that was. How cool is that?!?!

If you are reading from Portgual, could you drop my an e-mail and reveal your identity? (or you can remain anonymous if you'd like to)

I'm now reaching an international audience, albeit very small. :)

No comments: