Monday, December 1, 2008

It Happened!

I told you that it would happen and today, it did. Embarrassing beyond belief. I realized today that at 27 years of age, I still cannot get myself dressed. To my horror, I looked down this afternoon to find that I have been wearing my sweater backwards all day long. This includes trips to school and work and out in public in the DFW area. I've interacted with my teachers, co-workers, and bosses and no one was nice enough to point this out. I can only sit back and laugh really hard and now you can too.

I'm not sure if this is a redeeming event or not, but I hit the jackpot searching for my tacky Christmas sweater. I scored three sweaters in total -- all at 50% off. Who needs Black Friday?

More to come on the sweater purchases....I might even get brave and post some pictures.

No comments: