Friday, February 29, 2008

"Back off, I've got plans this weekend"

I'm internally expressing my discontent with the vicious symptoms of the flu that are beginning to rear their ugly head. I came down with the flu about 3 weeks ago and I was on my back for 4 days. That is not going to happen again. I've got too much planned this weekend. I'm going to try not to concentrate on my pounding headache or the body aches and chills Instead, I'm going to keep pounding the Vitamin C and cold medication. I refuse to get sick this time.

Like I said, I've got a fun and exciting weekend planned. Here are some highlights:
  • Tonight, I'm helping a friend and his wife move. (if you didn't know, I'm a professional mover. I have this thing called "moving" down to a science)
  • Morning run, coffee, and spending some time enjoying the sunrise
  • Then, BASEBALL, BASEBALL, BASEBALL (Spring training is in town as well as the Coca Cola College Classic)
  • Saturday night -- Totally 80s party -- Please tell me one person who didn't like the 80s. On top of that, the party is a karoke party too!! I'm warming up my vocal chords now.
  • Sunday -- REST, REST, REST (there is absolutely nothing I need more b/c next week will be busy)

No comments: