Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Will the Giants WIN the West?

When you think of the Giants what is the first thing that comes to mind? You might think of Barry Bonds, HGH/steroids, tainted home run records, etc. But I'm here to tell you that the Giants this year are a different team. They picked up some highly touted prospects in this year's draft like Bronson, Austin, Shane, Alec, Jonathan, Jeremy, Dominique, Austin, Conner, and Grayson. With all of this young talent, I think they are going to take the Mustang divison (8-10 year olds) championship in Arizona this year. :) Yes....the Giants I'm referring to is the youth baseball team I'm coaching this year. We had our first two practices this week and I'm pumped about the season. I have some great kids who are excited about learning how to play baseball. I'm sure I will have several funny stories to share throughout the year.

No comments: