Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Time Has Come

Last August, I jumped off and did something I knew I wanted to do. However, when I left Arizona to head back to Texas, I was not quite sure how it would all turn out. Now, almost a year later and after a lot of hard work, I'm one step closer to that dream becoming a reality. On Friday, I will step on the campus of an undisclosed medical school here in Texas and interview for one of the 40 coveted spots for their doctorate of physical therapy program. I'm excited, anxious, and tremendously honored.

This week I've had the chance to reflect this past year -- the ups and downs, the late nights of studying, and the countless hours of volunteering and observation all in preparation for this moment. I couldn't help but see all the ways the Lord worked in my life during that time. Put simply, He has been faithful and He has been good.

I can't wait to see the outcome of my interview on Friday. I'll be sure to let my Running the Race readers if/when I receive any news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, brother!

Rebecca