Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prayer Changes Everything

I'm in Houston for a couple days for my grandpa's surgery and PT school interview at a school to be named at a later date. While I'm in town, I decided to set up several times to see all of my Houston friends. I just returned from lunch with a dear friend of mine. There is one thing I took away from our conversation -- prayer changes everything.

Little did I know he had some very exciting news to share with me. After a 4 year journey of heartache, tears, anger, joy, peace, and every other fathomable emotion, the Lord moved in His perfect timing -- my friend and his wife are expecting their first child. I was overjoyed and thankful to the Lord for everything He is doing in their lives.

About 3 years ago, my friend called and asked me to start praying for he and his wife. No neccessary for a baby, but for the Lord to reveal His good and perfect plan to them. I did and today I'm blessed to have walked through this with them along with several other friends and family.

The Lord answers prayer so be steadfast in praying and petitioning the Lord.

No comments: